International Conferences & Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine, 29 June – 6 July 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece.
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe and it includes the premier and Internationally established events:
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE19) 1-4 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D19) 1-5 July
- International Summer Schools “N&N, OE & Nanomedicine” (ISSON19) 29 June-6 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2019, 1-5 July
- Business Forum, 2-4 July
- Matchmaking Event, 3 July
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.